Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Vancouver 2010 Olympic final Weekend

My Boys Got To the Gold Medal Game!

It cost a little to get there...................
For a few years before the Olympics, David had really wanted to go as a family, but once we looked at the cost, decided it was out of our reach.  During the last week I suggested they look at prices for he and my son to go as at least two of us enjoying a weekend was better than none, and my daughter wasn't as keen. Both David and Eric love sport and are very patriotic flag bearers so David managed to get tickets and I booked them a hotel.  Though we are hoping for some more pictures actually at the game taken by others and on Erics lost cell phone, we hope they will both appear as promised, and then I will add here to the blog.

They met some pretty girls and Eric even got a kiss


Our friends Richard and Rhonda were there with Spencer and Shelby so they met up and walked to the cauldren together as well as posing here with some mascots.

Waiting for some more pictures, but this is what they had for now, a great experience and being at the hockey game was the best!



No comments: