Saturday, October 24, 2015

Learning to Paint


There are many fabulous You Tube tutorials with methods for watercolour for beginners (like me) as well as more advanced painters interested in viewing the plethora of techniques out there to achieve different effects and results. The samples below of my dabblings were done with acrylic which I enjoy using as well.

As a beginner, from a family of talented artistic and creative people, I am humbled by the great and amazing art out there, so for now will continue to label myself a beginner in this arena!

Started to upload some of my Paintings and Photos for Prints, Christmas Cards, Iphone cases and skins on Society6, so exciting!https://society6.com/inspiredgilly






The following are photos from the scenic Carburn Park 




 My latest venture is crafting, painting designs on boxes, and making Christmas decorations for an upcoming craft fair in Calgary.


Thanx for stopping by




No comments: