Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Inspiring Websites

Feeling blue? Need a jolt of fun? Or some refreshing ideas that make you ponder your existence or just to hang out because you have nothing better to do? I am adding two more websites to my favourite blogs list at the end of this blog. I stopped in at both of them this week, enjoyed what I found and will definitely be returning to them when I can.

http://www.goop.com/ - This one is by Gwyneth Paltrow and packed with interesting ideas, then for a more spiritual, out there kinda blog is this one; which also had some good reads.


Just a thought, suggestion, if you have time unlike me, but still want to read more than you already do, with bags under your eyes and falling asleep because there is just soooooo much to read out there and not enough hours in any given day.

No comments: