Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Favourite Songs For a Fall Day

Is it really September 12th? Wow, can't believe summer is over and the mornings are already cold, can see my breath and Eric needs layers and complains about the house being freezing.  I try and keep the furnace off from May to October but September is already chilly when we wake up.

Well trying to extend that summer feeling, here are some of my favourite songs of all time, timeless I suppose, the kind of songs that bring you back to a special moment or two, enjoy!

Wish you were here



Fly at Night


Oh what a Night

Baby I love your way



Layla - Go Eric........Clapton that is.

My Eric, above, still enjoys his wagon, having found more creative ways to enjoy it!



On a recent trip to Spain I bought these tiles for our last name



Lilies in the front garden


Though we have a broken fence, it gives it a kind of warn, eclectic feel, n'est pas?

You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do.

Eleanor Roosevelt


Patio flowers
A birthday Orchid

Black Petunia, love it!

Geraniums remind of my Mums patio in Spain when I was a child

Sigh, I wish it was early June and not September......

So cheerful these orange Marigolds

Love this combo of colour

Unfortunately, the squirrels or magpies knocked this bunch over, rotten buggers....

Oh well, at least I got pictures before they were ruined











A summer BBQ, perhaps Canada Day?


Andrea, Jaxi and I.


Is that the moon above Randy, or a visiting spirit?

Perhaps smoke, but could also be visiting spirits?

Happy friends


The lovely Jaxi


With Andrea and Rhonda



Richard and Kurt


Thanx for stopping by!




No comments: