Thursday, February 26, 2015

Alberta Beauty and Diversity

Though I am from Vancouver, Beautiful British Columbia, and enjoy visiting my family there often; Alberta has been my home for the past 22 years. Over the last year I was fortunate to land a temporary contract position where I took visiting student groups to some of the highlight attractions around Calgary. Though we went to many amazing places,  just a few are depicted here.


Banff Springs Hotel

View from lookout Banff Valley

Lookout Summit Banff, Levis Vargas From Venezuela




Carburn Park

There is a lovely Bench here to sit and read and look out over the pond at Carburn Park

Took this shot again at Carburn Fall 2014, love walking here alone or with a friend

View of Downtown Calgary from Lynnview Ridge close to my House

This shot also of the river at Lynnview Ridge near my house, love our neighbourhood!



The Hoodoos, near Drumheller,  Alberta


Some of the students climbed to the top of the rocky ridge, what a thrill shouting to us below 




Some rented canoes on Lake Louise

Beautiful colours of this fantastic Lake Louise, Alberta




Johnson Canyon, Alberta



Lake Minnewanka, Alberta

My son and I love the drive from Calgary to Banff or all the way to BC on Highway 1, the scenery never fails to leave you amazed, brilliant in any season; my son even painted a picture of it.

Back of Banff Springs Hotel

This is a picture of my son in Springbank


Till next time hope you come back soon!



All of my photos are copywrited and require my permission to reuse, thank you!

No comments: